I think this report is odd because --

1. As I said before, it should not take a year to test the machine. Any
HVAC engineer can confirm it is producing heat in a few hours. Perhaps it
takes a year to determine reliability, but as I said before, reliability is
not an issue with a first-generation prototype machine. It is bound to be
unreliable.

2. If someone was testing a machine for a whole year, they would be writing
the report during that time and it would be ready as soon as the test ends.
I do not see why it would take a month. Perhaps I am missing something.
Perhaps I am thinking of how long it takes to prepare a manual for a new
commercial product. (The manual better be ready when production begins, or
you should fire your tech writer.)

The Lugano report took a long time to write. As I recall they did not
finish writing it until long after the test ended. That was symptomatic of
their problems. I mean that the test was poorly done, and the report was
poorly written, and both took far too long.