Santilli is seldom talked about because he has a decades old history of suing
everyone who questions his work.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/09/news_pf/Hillsborough/Snubbed_by_mainstream.shtml

From: Bob Higgins

Santilli has also published a number of papers documenting massive (pun)
transmutations.  See:

ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION OF "INTERMEDIATE
CONTROLLED NUCLEAR FUSION" WITHOUT
HARMFUL RADIATIONS OR WASTE
Ruggero Maria Santilli

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Stephen Cooke <stephen_coo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

The whole patent is interesting in my opinion.

But look at the graphs in Figure 6… look a little bit familiar? not quite the
same profile as recently observed by MFMP or in the Piantelli, Focardi paper
linked earlier by Axil, but definitely a raised broad profile.

Figure 7 looks quite interesting too ;)

  _____