This will not be a big surprise to anyone, but the magic flashlight of the
Russian company ADGEX is an almost complete dud. I say "almost" because
there is a glimmer of a redeeming feature.

First, the light output is extremely low at its peak and the item is
unusable as a flashlight. Others seem to have had more robust starting
levels. Even so, if there was to be any evidence of sequential recharging,
it would be interesting. My results are similar to the ones reported - but
also different to those which have appeared on Revolution Green in having
lower lumens initially. Good write-up by Mark.

http://revolution-green.com/update-3-adgex-flashlight-powered-by-earths-magn
etic-field/

The one detail which could be a redeeming feature is something no one else
has mentioned - so it could be limited to the device I received, which was
about 40% lower in initial light intensity than others have reported.
However, the device was noticeably cooler to the touch than expected or to
other aluminum objects nearby, so I set it up with thermocouples and a
comparison meter. It turned out to be not much different, but consistently
about .3C cooler than ambient. That is in the noise, and essentially
meaningless without evidence of recharging. A modest recharging effect is
only seen in the instance of a completer run-down and does not last long.
Yes it will relight the next day for thirty seconds or so, but it is
unusable as a flashlight from the start. so, the only question now is - do I
try to get a refund, knowing that these guys are scammers. Why waste any
more effort?

BTW here is a possible methodology - which could have been of interest, were
there to be a real anomaly (an anomaly which made it appear that ambient
heat was being extracted, which there was not the case):

 "Improving thermoelectric cooling by light emission"
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-07332-3_21#page-1