From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 2:05 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:RE: An experiment you never heard of

My way of thinking about LENR goes way back

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/EPRIproceedingc.pdf

NEW PULSE GAS LOADING

COLD FUSION TECHNOLOGY

K. B. Chukanov

ABSTRACT

In the last few years the shadow of a new limitless and

nonpolluting source of energy has begun to trouble the mind of

scientists in the world - energy torn out from hypothetical "BLACK

HOLES" and "PHYSICAL VACUUM", energy produced by so-called "Cold

Fusion" and energy from "Ball Lighting". In the early 1980's my

theoretical investigations begun to show me that some exotic

objects exist in nature which do not obey the familiar laws of

physics'. These exotic objects are liquid helium II, Cosmic rays,

superconductivity, super rarified solutions, "dark" matter in the

universe, quasars, ball lightning, Pons-Fleischmann effect and etc.

In this paper I am going to report on Space Energy ("Cold Fusion"

would not be the right name for this phenomenon) theory,

measurements and some practical applications.

Experiments were carried out on one Space Energy active material:

magnet alloy SmCo 5 . My preliminary investigations have shown me

that this alloy is best (point of view energy production) among

other rare earth magnetic alloys.

Many scientists have investigated hydrogen absorption and thermal

effects in rare earth metals and metal alloys'''. However no one

has ever carried out circumstantial thermal investigations on this

field. But precisely these thermal measurements (change in the

temperature of the metal alloys, calorimetry) are crucial in

discovery of a new phenomenon "Space Energy".

About this demo from Russ Gerg

"What about the demo of Chukanov at the ICCF meeting in Hawaii many years ago.
In large cylinders crushed and powdered SmCo5, magnetic metal, was cycled with
hydrogen loading and deloading and produced kilowatts of apparent excess heat!"