Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jed, I don't see any sense in what you write. Alright, it has a US address.
> So what?

I am saying I do not know where this company is located. There is no
indication on the web site. No phone number or address at all. A Whois
inquiry for ecat.tech finds nothing -- which is strange!

The only address or contact anywhere is for Mr. Green, including his U.S.
address. If he and ecat.tech are in the U.S., this would be under U.S.
jurisdiction.

> BTW,  right now, I don't take Rossi or any of these guys saying they are
> ready to release seriously. I think, deep down, I never had taken. It feels
> like reading an online RPG being played.

I don't take him seriously either. He has said too many unbelievable things
about the test over the last year, such as, "I cannot tell whether it
passed or failed." That's absurd, as I said several times last year.