Lots of speculations.
The good news is thanks to the lawsuit we will soon learn what an Ecat can
do.
To me it is amazing that no other indication, and a weak one - the press
release mid March, signaled the rift between IH and AR. Maybe Alain is
correct the whole lawsuit is a PR job:
Wouldn't that be great humor - Harry?

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)