Reading the license agreement, it looks to me like IH doesn't get the option to bail if they don't agree with the result of the 350 day test. As I read it, it looks like their only say in completing this deal, occurred when they agreed with Rossi who would do the independent evaluation. Once that party was chosen, then it looks like they have to pay up if the report is positive, and meets the required specifications. There doesn't appear to be an option to decline, at this point.

Craig