Jack,
"Thanks to Brad for finding the comment from GoatGuy on Next Big Future. I have had a chance to examine and think through the arguments. I'm not an engineer, so maybe someone else can do a better analysis. It seems like this explanation would work only if the plumbing connected to the water tanks in certain ways (e.g., outlets connecting to the central reservoir near the top). If they connected on the bottom of the tanks, there would be mixing and prevention of air pockets."

There are several simply ways of proving the E-Cat works. Of course you can cheat with any of them if you set your mind to it. If you can't believe the experimenter you have to have a competent observer to check for cheating. That is the problem here with those that don't trust Rossi. That is why an independent tester like an ERV is valuable.
I don't think GoatGuy brought anything new to the party.