From: Bob Higgins

Since the Rossi/IH announcements, Vortex-L has been deluged with useless and
boring posturing and insulting angry remarks.  In a month we will all wonder
why we wasted so much of our collective time - like waving fans in the vacuum
of space to improve the convective cooling.
Bob - I agree with you – and especially now that Alan has a new experiment
underway. Have you any new info on that?
Everyone seems to have made their positions clear. There will be another
predictable round of posturing when IH files their answer, but let’s move on to
science.
Ólafsson is calling for replications of the Holmlid effect. That is another
great place to start.