Alan Goldwater, Bob Greenyer, Skip Reynolds, and Mark Jurich (hope I didn't
miss anyone there) have begun a replication of the GS5.2 experiment, deftly
named GS5.3.  The experiment is in the early phases of heat treatment of
the Ni powder I believe.  The live video feed links can be found at:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/04/11/mfmp-team-starts-new-live-glowstick-experiment/

Admittedly, at this stage it it as exciting as watching paint dry.  We are
all hoping for a repeat performance of the "signal", the gamma burst
output.  In GS5.3, the team is much better prepared to monitor the
radiations.  Time bases for all of the data acquistions have been carefully
synchronized.  Amptek has generously loaned MFMP an X-123 CdTe x-ray
spectrometer capable of about 6keV to 80keV measurement.  Mark Jurich has
borrowed an x-ray scintillator system from SLAC to monitor.  The GM
detector has been upgraded to a sensitive 2" pancake detector.  I believe
they also have the Optris camera running.  If the signal pixie makes an
appearance, it will definitely be in the limelight.

The experiment will be running continuously for several days to come.  It
takes a team to monitor such an experiment over so long a period.

Jones, can you elaborate on Holmlid's call for replication?