Ask him why he will not release the Penon report. He will give some sort of
bullshit answer I expect. The real reason is because the report makes him
look like a fool.

I do not know if there is another complete report, but I do know that the
I.H. observer disagrees with the Penon report, for good reasons.

- Jed