From: Frank Znidarsic
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 6:22 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Fwd: [Vo]:Let's continue to think about passive vs active approach to
LENR 's existentil problems

Just last week someone arranged a meeting with me and two one star generals
from the NAVY and the Army.  They took my book and said that they would have it
reviewed.  The one said,  "If I tell them to read it they will read it!"  My
fiancée said,  "I cant believe what just went down!  How did that happen?"  I
replied,  "I have experience in this area.  Nothing will come of it."  She
accepted that answer.  Today, I am working on digging out a stump and looking
for a new direction.  My apps only sold one.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=%22znidarsic+science+books%22&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3A%22znidarsic+science+books%22

Don't hold your breath waiting for the generals.

Frank