My views on this matter are the same as they were one month ago. Still
waiting for new information. There is no new pattern here. There's nothing
 that Rossi did in this test that he had not done before. What I think
crazy it is that you are bashing Rossi with much more emphasis than in the
other occasion.

A blind test is important to avoid cheats. Like using a thermometer too
close to the junction of hot water/close waterl. Steam quality and issues
related to its measurement. Measuring AC currents and hiding extra power in
the form of a DC form. Calibration of a IR camera and its lack of
sensibility where sign is stronger. Changing powder in a rather dubious
way. If both sides see each other as a black box, with arbiter agreed by
both sides, Penon, to check if they are reading the same power
output/input, the chance of cheating decreases, since neither won't be able
to know how the change parameter in order to change reading.