Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

> Show me and the all Vortex and we might just agree.

Show you what? You don't believe what Rossi said to Lewan? He said that the
I.H. expert insisted, but he did not allow it. From that alone it is clear
he is running a scam.

You don't even believe the truth when Rossi admits it! Or brags about it, I
should say. He as much as told you he is committing fraud. If anyone else
said "no, you are not allowed to look at where the 1 MW of steam is being
used" you would conclude that person is a crook. You must be mesmerized by
Rossi because you give him a free pass.

The calorimetry problems are pretty clear already from Daniel Rocha's
analysis. This is hot water, not steam. There are other reasons confirming
that, and there are other mistakes in the calorimetry.

Just sitting there telling a bunch of smart people how it is makes no
> sense. Show it.

Ask Rossi for the data. Ask him for the ERV Penon report. Ask him for
photos and a complete description of his equipment, and of the customer's
equipment that uses 1 MW of process heat. He is the one covering up the
facts. Despite his efforts to hide the truth, it will come to light in the
court proceedings, unless the parties settle out of court.