a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Jed "As I said, there is clear evidence of that: Rossi refused to let
> anyone see the customer site. You have that from Rossi himself."
>
> AA.  It seems this was the agreement written by IH before the test began.

1. Rossi himself in the interview said that the I.H. expert insisted upon
seeing the customer side. Surely you realize that this is a reasonable
request, and that any expert would insist on it. Agreement or no agreement,
Rossi should have acquiesced. It would have instantly proven his case. It
would instantly resolve all doubts. There is no rational reason to deny
this request.

2. Whatever they agreed to, it is common sense to alter an agreement in
response to a reasonable request. I cannot imagine a more reasonable
request than this, or one that would better serve Rossi's own purposes --
assuming he is honest and he actually has 1 MW. Opening the customer site
would have as many advantages to Rossi as to I.H. It makes no sense to
enslave yourself to an agreement when it can be improved to everyone's
benefit.

3. Rossi is not a reliable source of information. You should not believe
his blog or his assertions about agreements. He often lies. He lied about
me, blatantly, years before I said anything particularly bad about him in
public, other than the fact that he refused to let me visit and measure the
temperature and flow rate.

4. Apply some common sense. Ask yourself: what other reason would Rossi
have to refuse admittance, other than the fact that there is no 1 MW
machine, and no ventilation system or other means of getting rid of the
waste heat? Can you propose ANY reason why an honest person would hesitate
to open the door?