a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

No. that is not what I said or meant.  To repeat it, why wouldn't IH have
> told the ERV that his proposal for instrumentation wouldn't be satisfactory
> before the test started?

They did.

>    IF they accepted it, it's no good complaining later.

They didn't accept it. No one would.

> Further, we only have Jed's secondhand word for it that is was improper.

Incorrect. You have their motion to dismiss. That's what it says:

". . .  departing from the purported test plan, ignoring inoperable
reactors, relying on flawed measurements, and using unsuitable measuring
devices."

>    I need to see what was actually used before jumping to conclusions.

I have already seen what was actually used, so I am not jumping to
conclusions. I suggest you wait and see before taking sides. I think you
have jumped to conclusions.

>   To keep on stating that Rossi stopped them is a red herring.

He said he did! You don't even believe him???