I previously observed the coincidental similarity between the difference in
photonic thrust and Shawyer thrust and the Q of the cavity - let me propose
how a connection might exist.

According to Don Hotson (deceased), the ether is composed of epos
(shrunken, neutral, electron-positron orbital pairs) that can be
polarized.  This provides the displace-able element needed in Maxwell's
equations (without something to displace, Maxwell's assumptions fail).
They also resolve the wave particle duality that stimulated all of the
wasted formulation in quantum mechanics (I say wasted because, while it
works, it is an unnecessarily painful formulation of the problem).  So, if
the vacuum is not empty, then there is something there that may be affected
by the field enhanced by the Q of the resonator.  Epos are tiny and
neutral, but polarizable.  They would pass easily through the metal
resonator.  Could there be some acceleration of epos caused by the device?
If that were possible, then it could provide an effect proportional to the
field and hence Q-proportional due to the field enhancement by Q.

Bob