Great work! Good answers. The parts relating to calorimetry look okay to
me, at first glance:

What type of flow measurement sensor was used? Can you list the
> manufacturer and model of the flow sensor?
> A flow measurement sensor was used, a Rain Gauge supplied Oregon
> Scientific - Weather Station WMRS200. It
> generates 1 pulse from 10 g of water.

That sounds like good enough resolution.

https://www.amazon.com/Oregon-Scientific-WMR200-Professional-Weather/dp/B000VSTALG

I cannot find that at the Oregon Scientific website. Here is something
similar:

http://www.oregonscientificstore.com/p-358-oregon-scientific-wmr300a-ultra-precision-professional-weather-system.aspx

> Did the water supply for the calorimeter come directly from the drinking
> water faucet? Yes
> Was the flow rate manually set? Yes

Both reasonable. Once you set a flow rate with a faucet, it is stable in
most cities.

> What flow rate was used? (for example in, or L/hour) About 4 ml/s

240 ml/minute is fine.

At the 1200°C operating point, what was the typical temperature difference
> between the water outlet temperature
> and the water inlet temperature? About 20 deg C.

That's a big temperature difference. The COP is 1.1 to 1.3, so I guess that
up to ~6 deg C of that is anomalous heat. See the other document at this
web site, p. 8:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5Pc25a4cOM2YnpFakRobUE1clE&usp=drive_web