Dear Stephen.

My blog is working in this way for more years- there are possibilities to
make errots in any formula.
I don't get exactly what you want to suggest to Rossi to what forums to go.
My blog is a relatively peaceful places, the messaged- pro and contra Rossi
are not attacked by packs of trolls and furious individuals as on LENR Forum
for example. And I have published messages by Gary Wright or Pathoskeptic
 too, I am not censoring messages
Actually I believe that differences in opinion attarct smart people- the
problem starts with insults

peter