This theory appears to contradict to basic facts, I wonder authors did found a
phenomenon or application to leading it. Even this theory fits well to a
phenomenon hard to explain it would be very useful.
For example in my past self resonant coil experiments very efficient energy
transfer between two air coils at a distance does not fit to magnetic coupling
working for transformers, nor to standard electromagnetic wave transmission
despite of presence of substantial electric and magnetic fields. These fields
are now known   as evanescent waves. May the coupling through evanescent waves
have a similarity with the handshake described on this paper.
OTH, I think self resonant coils (Tesla coils) could not be substituted by a LC
tank. Coils can resonate in multiple frequencies at the same time and may cause
some odd effects depending to waveshape and to geometry.
BTW, Imrecons appears specialized in computer tomography.
http://arxiv.org/abs/1606.08710

The principle of the mutual energy
Shuang-ren Zhao, Kevin Yang, Kang Yang, Xingang Yang and Xintie Yang∗
Imrecons Inc

Abstract
Many scientist do not agree the probability explanation of quantum mechanics.
Einstein has said the God do not play dice. Advanced potential solution of
Maxwell equations are not accept by most scientist. The reason of that is in
the engineering it seems without advanced potential, everything still fine. We
have proven if without advanced potential, it is not possible to satisfy the
Maxwell
equations. We also shown that it is not the Poynting vector related energy
current transferring energy in the space and it is the mutual energy really did
that. A important result of the mutual energy theorem is that the advanced
potential can suck energy from the transmitter. This sucked energy is equal to
the energy received at the receiver. Hence a transmitter can not send any
energy out without the receiver. The energy is transferred by the retarded
potential together with an advanced potential. If the sucked energy is
discrete, the summation of mutual energy current of the infinite background
atoms or currents (which can be seen as receivers) is a random process. This
means that the photon energy sent by the transmitter is actually grabbed by the
receiver. Hence the photon from very beginning knows their destination which is
the receiver applying the advanced potential to the transmitter. This receiver
send advanced potential to the transmitter. This explanatio
 n also avoided the wave function collapse. We obtain the result the
electromagnetic wave and photon are two concepts. Wave is the retarded
potential and advanced potential and photon is a handshake process between
receive and transmitter. The retarded potential first reached the receiver,
cause the current in the receiver, the current of receiver send a advanced
potential to the transmitter with a reversed time, in the same time, a photon
minus-time-instantly runs from receiver to transmitter. In our normal feeling,
the photon is still runs from the transmitter to the receiver with a positive
time. Hence there is no any causality violation. The reason of light speed is
also discussed.