On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I might add: It is damned craven of you to erase my messages. Despite your
> provocations and baseless accusations, I have remained civil with you, and
> in this instance I have provided only facts. Facts grounded in conventional
> engineering. By denying this, and by erasing messages, you have disgraced
> yourself and shown that you are no scientist or engineer any more. Perhaps
> you were once, and you may be again, but you are so obsessed with Rossi,
> and so unwilling to face reality, you have abandoned all objective
> standards.
>
> - Jed

It is sad to see all the confusion, despair, conniving, backstabbing and
contention caused essentially by the hubris and base egotism of the likes
of LENR 'heroes' Andrea Rossi. Let's hope instead that the collaborative --
and OPEN -- likes of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project, however slow
and plodding, show us the best way and foot forward for a TRUE science of
Cold Fusion.