From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 9, 2016 9:57 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Problems with Rossi's flow meter described in court document

Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com> wrote:

    I'm not convinced the meter readings were totally faked, or even
necessarily faked at all.

Then explain how they could be exactly 36,000 per day for weeks. As I pointed
out, the flow rate would have to be exactly the same to 1 second per day for
this to happen.

This is simply not possible.

If Penon had said "these are approximate values" in response to Exhibit 5, that
would be reasonable. Sloppy, but reasonable. No response at all is tantamount
to admitting it is fake data.