You didn't look good enough.

I have a PhD in Physics. My original field of expertise was astrophysics
and in particular gravitational waves. Half of my dissertation was on
astrophysics of neutron stars (so I know 1 or 2 things about nuclear
reactions) and the other was on improving signal detection of gravitational
waves detectors. I come up with a new way of using resonant bars to
increase signal to noise ratio. This second part of my dissertation was
mostly engineering.

I have taught physics at the college level (a lot of my students were
engineers) , won NASA grants to send stratospheric payload (again mostly
engineering problems) and continued to work on data analysis for the last
25 years.

I eventually switched field and went to neuroscience. I'm a researcher at
Northwestern but I work in the modelling and data analysis of EEG that is
an imminently physics and engineering problem.
I have a patent pending invention that is based on Phase Locked Loop that
again is an engineering problem. I'm writing papers on applying
thermodynamics principles to neuroscience. I'm also launching my own
startup in the field of neurostimulation.

So I may not have experience with industrial engineering but as you see I
have plenty of qualification to evaluate some basic physics and engineering
issues. In fact, many of the problems with Rossi statements can be
evaluated from an introductory physics point of view, no extensive
experience in any particular field is necessary.

I resisted to use my qualification to respond to your question simply
because I really resent when people use their so called experience to win
an argument on the internet without addressing the substance of the
argument raised. It is really bad form.

Giovanni