That's interesting, Pam Boss and her colleagues has done a great work for
LSNR- just in time for the coming (or already here) DoD Report for the
Senate.
It is perfectly possible she is even more upset wit Rossi then you, but
perhaps she could tell it. Was she on the list of people to which
Industrial Heat has complained early?

You and Renzzie are the real prisoners of the Rossi Planet, hatred driven
trying to demonstrate he is evel- the person. Real Riossi siupporters are
focused on EC ats, excess heat, QuarkX, explanation, lack of radiation.
whatever technical, scientific, managerial and now- legal issues.
Are you happy with the proofs IH offers for no excess heat?
Why is IH not publishing the ERV Report, if that could solve anything?
Why are IH's e-supporters such clumsy bulllies?

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania