Thanks very much Eric for the pointers to the other papers and for the link to
your interesting paper too.

I have a lot to catch up with it seems.

I was wondering if the transmutations and isotopic evolutions could turn out to
require certain states such as excitation or parity spin states or some more
subtle conditions that might help inform about a higher level external process
or environment . Rather than first looking at external processes and seeing how
they affect the nucleus.

But I have a lot to read to catch up with most of you here who have been doing
this for years and probably have already considered this approach.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2016, at 15:11, Eric Walker