From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:27 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:The return of the original "cold fusion" ??

From: Axil Axil
*
*       I have been trying to get any replicator or cold fusion experiments to
test for muon during the last six months. I have concentrated this best effort
of persuasion on MFMP, but they are highly resistant to the idea. I do not
understand why.
Possibly in the past, it was cost. But recently, the $100 muon detector story
has gotten a lot of traction.

<http://hackaday.com/2016/10/15/dirt-cheap-muon-detector-puts-particle-physics-within-diy-reach/>

http://hackaday.com/2016/10/15/dirt-cheap-muon-detector-puts-particle-physics-within-diy-reach/
Unfortunately, it is not quite as simple as shelling out a hundred bucks, but
surely this lowers the bar and will open up the opportunities for detection.