Well I guess I stand more with Bob that with Brian on this. As a working
experimentalist in the field (like Brian, god bless him) I have plenty of
things I wish (might demand) that Rossi (and a long list of other
experimentalists) might do to make my life more interesting and exciting and
save me a lot of hard work. but Rossi gets to define Rossi and I am capable
of judging his offerings (or not) on my own. So far he's given me lots of
valued information so he gets my qualified blessing.

Within this social media miasma which this Vortex is the condemnation of
Rossi and name calling by nere-do-wells and armchair dilatants, aka trolls,
adds nothing positive to the development of science. Do feisty opinionated
film or fashion critics acting as groupies deliver anything to the
betterment of humankind, I am certain they do not. Do they entertain, yes,
in some perverse way which I suspect I might be asked by St. Peter as to why
I paid attention to such minions and wasted my valuable time therein, and in
doing so might have earned a brush stroke or two of barbecue sauce in limbo.
I trust the real slathering of BBQ sauce is awaiting the worst of those who
persistently direct their slander and hatred in their temper tantrums
against those who won't 'tell all' as they demand.

I am absolutely certain that room on Nature Editor Maddox's spit he
presently shares in hell with more than a few powerful influential anti-cold
fusion jerks (Huizinga, . ) has plenty of room for some minion condiments.