I am going to give a talk on Radio technologies this summer at a museum.
A spark gap transmitter, a Radiola 3 and a Radiola 17 will be demonstrated.  I 
have these.
I may be able to get a Radiola I out of someone's attic.  Its a crystal set.


I will go through the work of Armstrong on regenerative radios followed by a 
demo of the
regenerative 3, of tuned radio frequency and demo on the 17, and of 
superhetrodyne on a more modern radio.
Each set is active and will be played.


I will get into FM and  digital radio.




 The museum has a 1920's radio transmitter KDKA and they will show that.  




The talk will wind up with some thought of the control of the natural forces 
other than the electromagnetic.


I hope someone shows up. I will video and post this summer.


Frank






















Reply via email to