Thinking about how to determine how the aforementioned magnetic bubble
behaves as follows:

The boundary of the boarder of the bubble as described in my last post
should be determined through experimentation in order to understand,
visualize, and maximize the operation of the output pickup coil. To do this
experimentally, we must determine how the border of the bubble(BB) behaves
might expand or contract while still centered in place, it might move
horizontally and/or vertically with this movement including the bubble
center, and finally the boarder of the bubble might grow and decrease
periodically in strength.

In order for these aforementioned bubble movements to be visualized in
Magnetic Viewing Film (MVF) as seen in the Bendini video, the frequency of
the activation coil pulses would need to limited to under 10 CPS so that
bubble movement can be seen with our eyes..

As an experimental equipment requirement, a sensitive signal wave generator
that can handle very low frequencies together with sub cycle fine tuning is
required to drive the activation coil.