This battery theory does not make sense, The Sweet system worked with power
coming off the grid. Sweet plugged his frequency generator into a wall
socket, no batteries involved. The difference between the Sweet system and
the Mamalas system is the billet type. The billet for strontium has a
crystal structure that requires very high frequency current stimulation,
This means that such high frequency output must be converted to DC to be
useful.

The Sweet system could use 50 or 60 Hz stimulation. Sweet was proud to show
that his output was 60 hz AC grid compatible current. Because of this grid
compatibility, the Sweet system is better than the Manelas system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZBdvTrmHyY