Jed,
you suggest anyone reading the Penon report will have a Rothwellian negative
revelation of nothingness.
I may ask all our colleagues from this relatively inactive forum,: do you
agree with Jed, or on the contrary they have the intuition of a successful
test?

The data presented in the report are based on many raw measurements.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania