The question has been asked

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/327789/are-neutrinos-diffused-or-defracted-by-the-moon

I will cross post any interesting answers

Nigel

On 20/04/2017 05:20, Eric Walker wrote:
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk <mailto:l...@thedyers.org.uk>> wrote:

    No one seems to have considered this possibility, but it seems not
    unreasonable

This is an interesting line of speculation. It might be worth raising it at PhysicsForums or physics.stackexchange.com <http://physics.stackexchange.com>. I would be interested in knowing what mainstream physicists think of it.

This line of speculation is related to my thinking on how the EM Drive might produce "propellantless" thrust. If enough beta decays and electron captures were being induced in the device, and the neutrinos were emitted anisotropically, i.e., preferentially in one direction, that might produce measurable thrust.

Eric