-----Original Message-----
From: bobcook39923 <bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, May 29, 2017 2:21 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Next Big Future - Brillouin

Frank—

In your model used to calculate the speed of dissolved hydrogen is the hydrogen
a neutral H-2 molecule, a hydrogen H+ ion or some other form of hydrogen?

No the vibrations are imposed by external stimuli.

What is the force field that couples the dissolved hydrogen to the lattice
which is vibrating?

The end of the condensate

How does the speed of the dissolved hydrogen compare to the speed of the
lattice nuclei—Pd or Ni-- whatever the case may be?

The normal speed is 6000 KM per sec. at a lattice frequency of 10 exp 13 hz.
This assumes that each
atom interacts with its nearest neighbor.

Highly loaded the natural frequency of the dissolved hydrogen is 10 to the 14
hz.
That frequency coupled with the extent of the condensate produces the million
meter velocity.

Bob Cook