The polariton is the exception to Jones' conjecture. The polariton is of
boson not subject to the Pauli principle and can form a BEC at
any temperature. The electons that are part of the polariton are all
syntonized in a dipole oscillation and the photons are contained in a
whispering gallery wave based soliton where INTERFERENCE coordinates their
entanglement thus guaranteeing absolute coherence where position in space
does not matter.