From: mix...@bigpond.com<mailto:mix...@bigpond.com>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 8:48 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Any ideas?

Hi,

BTW, if you zoom out you will find this right where the previous shot was taken.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Lagrange+WA+6725/@-18.5965272,121.9802858,2280a,35y,35.77h,44.35t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x2c79c76b69f7224b:0x400f6382479c870!8m2!3d-18.7113202!4d121.9747422

One might wonder:-

What is the large circular region?
What is anyone doing growing a few acres of crops way out in the middle of the
desert?
Where do they get their water from?

If you zoom in on the "settlement", you will see a large polished horizontal
cylindrical object. I doubt this is a water or gas tank, but it could be.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Lagrange+WA+6725/@-18.5746721,121.9960692,298a,35y,35.77h,44.9t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x2c79c76b69f7224b:0x400f6382479c870!8m2!3d-18.7113202!4d121.9747422
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk