bobcook39...@hotmail.com <bobcook39...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Axil nailed the major question.

> My conclusion about this omission is that open science is NOT in effect as
> part of Mizuno’s NDA with Dewey and others.  TOO BAD.
>

> Jed may know more about this issue!

As far as I know you are wrong. There are no restrictions on what Mizuno
can say. The only limit was the time and effort that went into the paper,
which is a lot more than you might think.

If you have questions about the paper, I suggest you ask him. You will see
how open it is. You might want to go through me, because I may translate
your questions into Japanese, if I think they are difficult to understand.

The graphs in the paper are not the best data from the Appendix A approach.
That is not closed science or anything like that. There just wasn't time to
run that data through the mill. Also, Mizuno cannot do these experiments in
warm weather because he has no air conditioner and he cannot afford to buy
one, so the calorimetry goes to pieces. That tells you a lot about the
funding for cold fusion.