From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:16 PM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]:There's the rub ...

bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Axil nailed the major question.

My conclusion about this omission is that open science is NOT in effect as part
of Mizuno’s NDA with Dewey and others.  TOO BAD.

Jed may know more about this issue!

As far as I know you are wrong. There are no restrictions on what Mizuno can
say. The only limit was the time and effort that went into the paper, which is
a lot more than you might think.

If you have questions about the paper, I suggest you ask him. You will see how
open it is. You might want to go through me, because I may translate your
questions into Japanese, if I think they are difficult to understand.

The graphs in the paper are not the best data from the Appendix A approach.
That is not closed science or anything like that. There just wasn't time to run
that data through the mill. Also, Mizuno cannot do these experiments in warm
weather because he has no air conditioner and he cannot afford to buy one, so
the calorimetry goes to pieces. That tells you a lot about the funding for cold
fusion.