From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 6:24 PM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A preliminary look at Mizuno's air flow calorimetry
spreadsheets

bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Unfortunately, Mizuno’s spread sheets regarding calorimetry inform next to
nothing about the science of LENR.  (DARK SCIENCE IS THE IN THING AROUND THE
WORLD.)

What does that mean? The spreadsheets are the raw data, and they show how he
processes it. You can analyze them and decide for yourself whether he is doing
it correctly. If he is, there is anomalous excess heat.

What else can you expect from these spreadsheets? What more information could
they provide?

When I say these spreadsheets are the raw data, I mean that his Hewlett Packard
data logger records data directly into them, except it is an older format. You
are looking at the raw numbers. There is no other data and nothing more
detailed.

MFMP is the only light on the scene. and that light .

They have not seen any excess heat. They have made no contribution, and their
results are of no interest to anyone. They have made a brave effort and worked
hard, and I admire them, but they have not achieved anything.

  Even the Swedish folks seem to have slipped into the darkness with their
advocacy of open science.

Mizuno is being 100% open! What more do you want from him?