From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:43 AM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A preliminary look at Mizuno's air flow calorimetry
spreadsheets

I wrote:

bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Jed noted: “”Mizuno is being 100% open! What more do you want from him?

Answer:

The EM energy spectrum he saw through his reactor’s window! And any other data
regarding the LENR process.
he knows about.

Have you asked him for this?

Come to think of it, I do not recall that he has any instruments to do this. So
I suggest you replicate the experiment and do this yourself.