Tried to nickel plate.  The finish came out dull, gray,  and lumpy sort of like
what zinc plating looks like.  Nothing is easy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 10:15 am
Subject: ordered a nickel plating rod

I ordered a nickel plating strip from amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Grobet-PLANODENI-Plating-Anode-Nickel/dp/B000HYQII2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506348564&sr=8-1&keywords=nickel+plating

Going to try this.

http://www.instructables.com/id/High-Quality-and-safe-Nickel-Plating/

I want to plate some knobs on an antique.  I hope it plates shiny.
We shall see.  I will try it first on a screw.  Do jewlers do this?

I have some titanium oxide nano particles left over from a long forgotten cold
fusion / ball lightining
experiment.   I will place them in the blue solution and let it evaporate.
Perhaps the nano particles will
be plated with nickel.  If so, they will be placed in a hydrogen atmosphere.
There is still a bit of hydrogen left in my tank, I hope.  With a bit of luck I
will have successfully completed another no anomalous energy experiment.

Frank Z