In My new thread: "Is Science finally barking up the LENR tree?"

Gold nanoparticles behave just like Holmlid's Ultra dense hydrogen. It is
possible that any metallic nanoparticle can produce the same results that
Holmlid's is seeing in UDH. In other works, all metallic nanoparticles
might behave in the same way, nore or less.

Those gold nanoparticles behave just like the UDH.

This idea fits in with the discoveries made by Ken Shoulders, Egely, proton
21, and many others working with dusty plasma.