Adrian-

Now, Now.

Bob Cook

From: Adrian Ashfield<mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 7:41 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: QuarkX demonstration

Brian,
I'm glad you have reposted your nasty, uncalled for prediction for easy
reference when you are shown to be wrong.
So the demo maybe three weeks later than his forecast many months ago.  Is that
a crime?  It is starting to look like you are just jealous because unlike you,
Rossi has actually discovered something.