This theory will not appeal to everyone but it has attractive features which
“tend to grow on you”. Thumbs up from me.

http://philippehatt.com/
http://philippehatt.com/document1.pdf

The author (like Peter Gluck and Cervantes) is quite fond of, and skilled at
neology – making-up new English words – which some find annoying.

The author (like Einstein) finds that the precision and simplicity of the basic
Universal dynamic (massification/demassification) points to a kind of superior
intelligence – which some find annoying

Not me, in fact with a little editing this could be made into grand  literature
- of some arcane but enjoyable genre… “beyond hard sci-fi” or… it could win the
Nobel if correct. Take your pick.

Apparently this thinking is not new, and others have already borrowed heavily
from it. It was presented at Sochi recently, mainly for Russians, but the
author’s name was misspelled. Not that anyone noticed…