One of the systems mentioned in Hagelstein's 2015 paper (http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/04/0601.pdf) is the Vysotskii system where what appears to be a coherent collapse of cavitaion bubbles causes a shock wave to travel through a metal plate and generate a very sharp pulse of 1-5keV X-rays from the metal surface on the other side. I have just come back from a conference where Vysotskii presented this.

I felt that it was very clever and appeared to show some very interesting coherent energy conversion phenomena, but there did not appear to be any evidence of LENR

Nigel