The hydrino is essentially equivalent in size and electrical behavior to a
neutron. Neutrons could be confined using their magnetic properties.

https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2000/01/neutron-trapping-demonstrated-first-time-nist

"Scientists have demonstrated for the first time that they can confine
neutrons, one of the basic particles of matter, in a three-dimensional
magnetic trap, an achievement that will help expand our knowledge of the
creation of matter during the Big Bang."