Hi,
[snip]
>Sooner or later, it is likely that Mills will have a defector – unless of
>course he really has a breakthrough, but all indications are that this is the
>latest in a long string of over-hyped failures.

[snip]
I don't think it's actually a failure, but rather shifted to the back burner, in
favor of a design he thinks may be more likely to work. I suspect he went
looking for another conversion technology after I pointed out to him that silver
vapor wouldn't condense to a liquid in a cavity with a uniform temperature of
over 3000 degrees.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk