Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: JonesBeene
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:53 PM
To: Dave
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Kedron Energy MagMo

Dave - Even without superconductors, there could a niche for a hybrid
electric/PM motor which could use the Kedron principle with electromagnets
added..

Of course we already have the simple version of PM in many electric motors and
alternators which use PMs, typically as the rotor and have no repel phase; but
no commercial design to my knowledge incorporates PM magnets as both stator and
rotor, with the electromagnet being used on only a few degrees of rotation.

IIRC Terry Blanton was involved in a project with large PM magnets on both
stator and rotor and one version of this had an electromagnet to release the
rotor from the sticky point which all of these designs are plagued with.
However, it was not overunity which was the goal. It was too large to be
commercial in say an electric car.

I think a more appropriate goal to shoot for these days would be a compact
electric PM motor which is 98-99% efficient at all speeds and it has a repel
phase as does the Kedron.

The famous CSIRO motor (Australia) claimed to be the most efficient electric
motor ever designed - and they did win all the Solar car races, but its 98%
efficiency was only at high speed and efficiency dropped way off at lower RPM
to the low 80s. The Tesla electric drive motor is not particularly efficient at
low speeds either.

I think that there would be a large market in automotive for a double-PM motor
design where electromagnets were used in such a way that they do two tasks
simultaneously – provide release from the sticky point(s) and at the same time
prevent demagnetization by proper pulsing in the repel phase - with the goal of
having 98+ % efficiency at both high and low speeds and no loss of
magnetization over years of use. That is doable.

From: Dave

Thanks.  Your comment makes me wonder how this device would in fact operate
with super conducting magnets instead of permanent ones.  Maybe some form of
model could predict how magnetic energy stored within a superconducting magnet
set would decrease as mechanical energy is released.  I am not sure that the
device would run at all in that substitute case, but if it does then maybe the
model would show the energy conversion as it takes place in real world
permanent magnets.
Perhaps the modeled superconducting drive current would slowly drop as
mechanical work is performed?  Maybe someone else has some ideas about how this
could be modeled which would save a lot of time evaluating future devices.
Dave

From: Dave
Jones, did you see evidence that the amount of energy that could be extracted
would exceed the amount stored within the permanent magnets?  Also, where did
the inventor think the excess energy originated from?
Dave
No. That has not been proved and it is easy to fool oneself as this Phd is
doing.

Here is the good doctor explaining and failing to realize his error – which is
the looming problem of demagnetization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYCz0yZYnY

Anytime permanent magnets go into repel mode they become slowly demagnetized
and there are no exceptions to this. It has doomed all the demos so far.

However, I also think (but have no real proof) the Laws of Thermodynamics are
not real laws and that this feat could be accomplished using RTSC and magnets
together.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kedron-energy-demonstrates-a-new-discovery-to-produce-a-motor-driven-by-permanent-magnets-alone-300545369.html

This is suspicious on the surface, but apparently not a scam.

BTW – I am 100% certain that another Magmo has run under self-power for about
an hour - in front of a large panel of experts and sketics in Belgium who were
allowed to disassemble it looking for hidden batteries.

Problem is… you guessed it …. demagnetization of the magnets – but the magnetic
motor can be made to self power for an indeterminate time with proper geometry
to overcome the “sticky point”.

Most likely, the LoT are preserved by the figuring in the energy necessary to
regauge the permanent magnets. The is no real energy anomaly.

However, magnets do represent a source of potential energy – and that is a
major change in thinking.

It would be extremely interesting to have coils embedded in the PMs in order to
remagnetize them in situ as a function of energy operation.

In that way, the electrical current could serve two purposes and perhaps a
greater anomaly would be seen.