Andrea Rossi
November 29, 2017 at 4:32 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=289#comment-1300730>

Italo R.:
Several days after the Stockholm demo we made a very important agreement,
that will make faster the start of a massive industrial production. These
few days have been momentous.
Warm regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
November 30, 2017 at 2:01 AM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=289#comment-1300845>

Daniel G.Zavela:
Thank you for your kind attention.
During the test at the IVA I put the power at 30% to put the probability of
breaks at zero point. The product will perform better, also because now we
are focusing on the industrialization and this means also eliminate the
overheating problem. We are working along two lines: 1- industrialization
of the product, 2- industrialization of the production. These two processes
normally are completed up to 10 years ( the CEO of a car industry told me
up to 20 years), but we think it will take less than 2 years in our case. I
hope one year, but it will be rude.
The charge was standard.
Warm Regards,
A.R.