CB Sites <cbsit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Your preaching to the chorus Jed.  For every ton of Coal put through the
> process of combustion, 2 tons of CO2 are produced. . . .

Yes. But this article describes a new aspect of the problem. Something I
had not heard of. As I said, mining is becoming *more* dangerous. That is
disturbing. It is contrary to the usual trend in technology.

If they are going to mine coal, I wish they would take all the people out
of the mines and have all the work done by robots. If robots can drive
cars, I suppose they could do this. They could use a mixture of remote
control and autonomous robotics. That goes for other kinds of mines, too.