Jed:

The Google stats were interesting. I found it puzzling that the "interest"
graph doesn't reflect the "downloads" graph much.  I wonder, did your terms
for that search specifically reject searches for the program called
coldfusion (cold fusion?)?
I imagine that the program had hugely more hits than cold fusion/LENR, and
also believe that it has dropped off in popularity quite a lot. This slide
down would hide the LENR data under its avalanche.

Dave B